A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex 50ml
A Vogel Dormeasan Sleep Valerian-Hops Oral Drops 50ml
A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex is a traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the temporary relief of Sleep disturbances caused by the symptoms of mild Anxiety, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
- Fresh herb extract.
- A herbal sleep remedy.
- Works as a sleeping aid.
- Helps restore natural sleep.
- Tinctures of valerian & hops.
A.Vogel Dormeasan Sleep Valerian is not a 'sleeping pill’. It is a herbal sleeping aid and won't normally leave you feeling groggy in the morning. Unlike many sleep aids, Dormeasan is presented in the form of a liquid herbal tincture. Taken just half an hour before your bedtime, it may help if you worry that you can't sleep - encouraging a more natural sleep, helping you sleep better and wake feeling refreshed.
What is A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex?
A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex is a herbal sleep remedy made from extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Valerian root & Hops. A.Vogel insist that only freshly picked Valerian root and Hops plants are used to make Dormeasan. This ensures that the herb extracts obtained provide the active ingredients that encourage undisturbed sleep.
Will A.Vogel Dormeasan make me feel groggy in the morning?
A.Vogel Dormeasan helps you towards a natural sleep and will not normally leave you feeling groggy in the morning. If you feel drowsy after taking Dormeasan, do not drive or operate machinery.
How can I use A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex?
Below are the 4 most common ‘sleep problems’, and how A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex can help:
- I have trouble dropping off to sleep. I toss and turn until I finally doze off at 3 or 4 in the morning - Try taking 30 drops of Dormeasan 30 minutes before going to bed.
- I fall asleep easily but wake several times through the night. This makes me feel tired & anxious during the day and exhausted when evening comes - Try taking 10 to 20 drops of Dormeasan once or twice during the day to help ease symptoms of anxiety. This will also help aid sleep when you retire. If you wake up in the middle of the night, take 30 drops of Dormeasan.
- I don’t normally have trouble sleeping, but travelling can make me anxious and I find that my sleep can be disturbed when away on holiday or when the clock changes. I have the same problem when working shifts - Try taking 30 drops of Dormeasan 30 minutes before retiring to bed while you settle into these changes. Having a bottle of Dormeasan handy in these circumstances means that you can be ready to act if you have trouble sleeping.
- I am a light sleeper, waking up several times a night. I have tried other remedies in tablet form. These have worked to a certain extent but I would like to try something else - Try taking Dormeasan, a liquid herbal medicine made from freshly harvested herbs that may contain higher amounts of active substances than the previously tried sleeping aids you have used.
Will A.Vogel Dormeasan help treat insomnia?
Insomnia can be defined as a medical or psychiatric condition characterised by persistent difficulty in falling asleep. Many people suffer from a lesser condition known as sleep disturbance. They feel that they can't sleep or are unable to get a night's sleep - either having difficulty falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night, or both. A.Vogel Dormeasan is a herbal sleep remedy or sleeping aid which can be used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances. It helps to restore natural sleep, assisting with a good night's sleep.
The use of fresh herbs gives A.Vogel Dormeasan a stronger taste and smell because it has not lost its volatile oils. Some people may prefer to take it diluted in fruit juice, rather than in Mineral Water.
- As a sleep remedy: Adults (over 18 years) & the elderly should take 30 drops of A.Vogel Dormeasan in a little water half an hour before bedtime.
- For mild anxiety: Adults (over 18 years) & the elderly should take 10 - 20 drops of A.Vogel Dormeasan once or twice daily to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Don't take more than the recommended dose.
- This product is not known to be habit forming.
- Do not use A.Vogel Dormeasan if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
- Do not use A.Vogel Dormeasan if you are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol.
- Do not use if you are allergic to valerian root or hops, or if you are already taking medication for disturbed sleep or insomnia, or another herbal sleep remedy.
1ml of A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Complex (equivalent to 35 drops) contains:
- Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (Valeriana officinalis L.) (1:10-11) Extraction solvent: ethanol 58%v/v.
- Hops strobile tincture 0.5ml (Humulus lupulus L.) (1:12-13) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v.
Other ingredients used are ethanol & water.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.