Efamol Efalex Brain Formula 240 Capsules
Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Capsules contain an excellent source of Omega-3 Nutrients in an easy to swallow, oval capsule. Omega-3 Fatty Acids such as DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) work to support normal brain function.
- 240 Capsules.
- Yeast, milk & Gluten Free.
- Supports brain & Eye function.
- Also available in a 60 Capsule pot size.
- Suitable for adults & children over 5 years.
- No artificial flavourings, colours & preservatives.
- A fine source of omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids.
- With Vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Capsules are suitable for adults and children over five years of age, and also include Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin E. Evening Primrose Oil is a rich source of Omega-6 fatty acids, particularly GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid) & LA (Linolenic Acid), while vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
What are Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids?
- Omega 3 fatty acids are are polyunsaturated fatty acids that include EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid). The two crucial Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA, are primarily found in fish oils, while ALA is found in plant sources such as Nuts & Seeds.
- Omega 6 fatty acids are pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory polyunsaturated fatty acids that include LA (Linoleic Acid), GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid), AA (Arachidonic Acid) and DGLA (Dihomo-Gamma-Linolenic Acid). Most Omega 6 fatty acids in the diet come from vegetable oils, such as corn oil, soybean oil, safflower and sunflower oil.
What are the health benefits of DHA, AA and GLA?
DHA is particularly important for normal brain functions, and appears to be important for neurological and visual development in infants. AA is involved in inflammation and particularly helps regulate neuronal activity, while GLA is highly regarded for its positive affects on the skin. Therefore, GLA is often used for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and systemic sclerosis.
Why do Efamol Brain Formula Capsules include Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin which occurs naturally in Foods, such as leafy green vegetables and Nuts & Seeds. Vitamin E is highly regarded for it's Antioxidant properties that are vital for many processes in the Body, including cell protection and the normal function of the Immune System.
To appreciate their full value Efamol Brain Formula Capsules should be taken for a minimum of three months.
Please note: Whilst Efamol is generally regarded as safe to take with medicines, anyone under medical supervision, or taking medication, should consult their doctor before taking a supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
DHA-rich fish oil (antioxidant: tocopherol rich extract); capsule shell (bovine gelatin, humectant: glycerol); Pure Evening Primrose Oil, vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), thyme oil.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.