Lamberts CalAsorb 180 Tablets
Lamberts CalAsorb 180 Tablets
Lamberts CalAsorb 180 Tablets provide a convenient way to increase the intake of Calcium, and have been shown to help slow the inevitable loss of bone mass that occurs as a person gets older.
- 180 tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Helps slow the inevitable loss of bone mass.
- The convenient way to increase the intake of calcium.
- Provides the recommended daily allowance of calcium.
The calcium found in Lamberts CalAbsorb is of citrate form which has a high solubility level. This makes it one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium, compared to other calcium compounds. A full 800mg of calcium is provided (identified as the recommended daily allowance) upon the daily consumption of just three CalAsorb tablets.
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the Body and a vital nutrient that all living organisms require. Calcium is important to the diet, being a structural component of the bones, teeth and soft tissues. Calcium comprises approximately 1 to 2% of adult body weight, of which 99% is stored in the teeth and bones. The other 1% plays a vital role in the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles of the body and heart.
Many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium, and a low calcium intake can affect the rate at which bone mass declines with age.
How much Calcium do I need?
The Department of Health (DoH) suggest that females should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day. This is a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little diary produce. This issue is not just confined to adults as official figures indicate that 71% of UK female teenagers aged between 16 to 18 years old fail to consume adequate calcium from the diet, with overall 48% of all women in the UK having a calcium intake below the RNI.
Take three Lamberts CalAsorb Tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied diet.
Lamberts CalAsorb Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Three tablets deliver:
Calcium (as Citrate) 800mg
Cellulose, Fibre Cellulose Powder, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.