Lamberts Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate 250g
Lamberts Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate
Lamberts Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate is ideal for those that find tablets difficult to swallow, and includes a gentle non-acidic form of Vitamin C; Calcium Ascorbate. These soluble fine crystals can be easily added to Drinks & Beverages or sprinkled on to foods, and each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of Calcium.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- A gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C.
- Can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods.
- Soluble fine crystals also provide a useful amount of calcium.
- Each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of calcium.
- This product is suitable for those with intestinal problems due to its gentle action.
- Ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or require large amounts of this vitamin.
What does Vitamin C do?
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of the Skin, gums and the Immune System. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and Fatigue and to the protection of cells from oxidative Stress.
How much Vitamin C should I take?
An individuals daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the Body.
Who can take Lamberts Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate Crystals?
Lamberts Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate Crystals are a convenient way to take vitamin C as a supplement as they dissolve easily and are non acidic which is useful for those with gastric and intestinal problems.
Take 1 to 2 grams of Lamberts Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate daily, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
1/4 teaspoon = 1 gram.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Lamberts Vitamin C as Calcium Ascorbate should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Soluble fine white crystals.
Per 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram):
- Vitamin C 897mg.
- Calcium 103mg.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.