Nasaleze Travel - Germ and Virus Prevention
Nasaleze Travel Protection
Nasaleze Travel Protection is a powder Nasal spray that has been specifically formulated as a preventative measure to be used before going into high risk environments that may contain germs or pollen. It doesn't contain any active pharmaceutical ingredients, such as steroids or anti-histamines, so there is not a restriction on how many times it can be taken.
- Has no known side effects.
- Starts to work in less than 2 minutes.
- Treats the cause of virus infections to prevent the symptoms.
- Fast acting, clinically proven, drug free germ & virus protection.
- To be used in high risk virus environments such as public transport.
- Creates a barrier to shield and protect from airborne germs & viruses.
- Take at the first signs of a cold to stop it developing into a full infection.
- Suitable for adults, athletes, children (from 3 years), and pregnant & breast-feeding women.
Nasaleze Travel gives maximum protection when you need it most. This fast acting and clinically proven product rapidly turns to a gel in your nose, which creates a barrier to shield and protect from airborne germs and viruses. So, if you are on a long haul flight and people all around you are sneezing and coughing try Nasaleze Travel straightaway or prior to boarding to protect yourself.
What are the active ingredients in Nasaleze Travel, and how do they work?
Nasaleze Travel contains:
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose - a group of medicines known as artificial tears, which is used to relieve dryness & irritation caused by reduced tear flow.
- Peppermint - has antibacterial & antiviral effects, and long been used as a and decongestant & cough suppressant.
- Garlic - contains Allicin which has antibacterial & antiviral properties, and can help prevent infection inside or outside the body.
How often can I take Nasaleze Travel?
Nasaleze Travel can be taken two to three times a day.
Does Nasaleze Travel work as a prevention?
Yes, absolutely. Nasaleze Travel should be taken as a preventative measure before going into an environment containing pollen or germs – prevention is better than cure!
- Use Nasaleze Travel Prevention 2 to 3 times per day.
- Blow you nose to clear it.
- Before every application, always shake the bottle.
- Remove cap and shake the bottle side to side.
- Place the nozzle of the bottle just inside one of your nostrils and squeeze with a similar pressure to your successful test spray, while gently inhaling.
- Repeat step 4 on the other nostril.
- Reapply each time you blow your nose.
- If you find the bottle difficult to squeeze try using both hands, but do a test spray first to check for an appropriate squeeze to administer the 10 – 15 cm plume of powder.
Example of use:
If you are allergic to grass pollen for example. you could take Nasaleze Travel before doing the gardening or going for a walk during the summer and then re-apply again a few hours later to reinforce the barrier.
Nasaleze Travel should be taken as a preventative measure.
Nasaleze Travel should be stored in a cool, dry place with the cap firmly replaced.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Peppermint, Garlic.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.