Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad 60 Capsules
Probiotics Food Supplement For Travelling Abroad
Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules are a live cultures Food Supplement for travelling abroad, which contains four highly researched strains; Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175. These four strains are proven to survive to reach the gut alive, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK.
- 60 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Contains high quality strains of natural bacteria & live cultures.
4 Alive & kicking high quality cultures...
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 - a natural resident of the intestinal microflora that is known to survive stomach acidity and biliary salts. It can also travel to the intestines without damage.
- Saccharomyces boulardii - a unique yeast with extensive scientific research that documents beneficial affects over pathogenic bacteria (e.g. E. coli or Salmonella).
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 - proven to resist bile and gastric acidity over pH 3 - therefore if taken at mealtimes (when pH is around 4), it will pass through the stomach without being damaged.
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 - colonises primarily in the large intestine or colon.
Also available in a smaller 20 capsule size...
Feeling good in far flung locations...
Consumption of different Food and Drinks in unfamiliar environments can often upset of one's natural gut flora, causing stomach pain or jitters. The high quality nature of Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules provides peace of mind for travellers, letting them enjoy their holidays Anxiety-free. In fact this shelf-stable and cabin friendly product should be one of your Travel Essentials when travelling to far flung locations like India, Egypt or Thailand.
Are Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules gluten free?
Yes! Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules are Gluten Free, yeast free, and suitable for vegetarians.
Are Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules suitable during pregnancy?
Yes! Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules is safe and appropriate for women in the Menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Can I take another Optibac Probiotic supplement alongside Travelling Abroad Capsules?
Yes! You can take two or more Optibac Probiotics products at the same. It is possible to 'mix and match' products within the range, and it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to overdose on Probiotics.
As a food supplement Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules can be safely given to adults and children (from 1 year and over) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with Food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or Beverage.
Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsules do not require refrigeration. Keep away from direct sunlight and intense heat.
Live bacteria are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, 'For travelling abroad', or natural plant extracts as in 'For daily immunity'.
Potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide.
(Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each Optibac Probiotic for Travelling Abroad Capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.