Weleda Hypericum 30C 125 Tablets
Weleda Hypericum 30C Tablets are ideal for active or acute over the counter (OTC) use. They are commonly associated for the treatment of symptoms related to anxiety and depression.
- 125 tablets.
- Treats the symptomms of anxiety & depression.
- Includes sedative & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ideal for active or acute over the counter (OTC) use.
- Natural homeopathic remedy.
- Vegetarian friendly.
Hypericum is also often given to treat nerve injuries due to its effective action on the central nervous system. Its varied properties include sedative and an anti-inflammatory. Weleda Hypericum Tablets can be used when there is an emotional and/or a physical element to the condition. This remedy should be taken as a short course only, unless prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Weleda manufactures the widest range of over the counter homoeopathic remedies available in the UK. These medicines are packed in amber glass to protect them from light and the effects of the environment, while the bottleneck is hermetically sealed to ensure absolute product integrity. The foil seal offers the consumer complete protection and clear evidence that the pack has not been tampered with. Weleda employs the latest technology in production, packaging and testing of the products, but uses traditional ingredients for it's classical homoeopathic medicines. To this day, Weleda continue the traditional methods of potentising by hand - proven by time to be the most effective way of producing homoeopathic remedies.
- Homeopathic remedies should always be taken on a clean palate, at least 15-30 minutes before or after eating or drinking.
- Never handle homeopathic remedies directly as this may reduce their effectiveness.
- Ensure that your mouth is free from strongly flavoured substances such as coffee, tobacco and mint.
- Adults: take 2 tablets, to be sucked or chewed. Unless otherwise directed: take 1 dose every 2 hours for the first 6 doses. Thereafter take 1 dose when required.
- Children: take 1 tablet, to be sucked or chewed. Unless otherwise directed: take 1 dose every 2 hours for the first 6 doses. Thereafter take 1 dose when required.
- Stop with improvement.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days, seek medical consultation.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Contains lactose & sucrose. Do not take if you have an intolerance to these ingredients.
Hypericum 30C homeopathic potency in 100mg Lactose/Sucrose tablets.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.